I am trying to understand why people are giving any credence to the new administration's actions. I need more explanation than "it's a movie" as I am sure those families affected by the actions of this new administration would like answers also. People are being harmed, time for the "movie" to become an action movie!!! Anyone able to shed some light on this please feel free to do so.

The only hope we have right now is the Lord. America is in serious trouble and it is being destroyed as we speak. Our election was a coup and our country was overthrown by the Globlist Deep State. That is from within and outside our country. Mike Lindell is putting out a documentary showing exactly what happened in our election and how our country has been overthrown. It is very very serious. There is nothing we can do but pray and trust God. The only other thing we can do is stand up and fight for what is right. The current administration are planning on destroying our Constitution an

In response Dennis Spivey to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @cwilliamsann in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from CYNTHIA SPRAYBERRY, click on at the bottom under it