Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Just love sheepdogs n it's gr8 to see this one's joy at being back at work :)

Only followers of this user (@Maudiemaye) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

❤️

❤️

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

This made he Happy ❤️

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

a crazy thought just now, do not know number of anons, perhaps more than 1 special place for anons to gather, for living, vacation, working. various climates, terrains, salt water, fresh water, mountains, farmland. combination residential/rental. my mind overtime late night, perhaps too big a project, too much $$💙sleep well ya’ll

Beautiful scenery-that dog is smiling😆

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

had to go outside tonight one more time, look Up for sky action💫 watched this again, doG so so happy, and land beautiful as far as eye could see

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

I was bitten on my arm by a sheep dog when I was 3. unprovoked...Was scared of dogs for years until I had a boyfriend in my 20’s who had a Blue Healer & I learnt to trust dogs. Ended up with a staffy/lab cross a few years ago that I raised from 4 weeks. Love dogs & hope yo get another one soon 🙏

1827Gematria: Are you ready to fess up. O hurry time is running out. Future proves past. Humanity wins. Memories guide us through the numbers. Ultimate truth is love♥️numbers 5:59, 5:14, 5:5

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Farm, 4 wheeler, doG what else would you really need?
Well Nana would need some horses but otherwise.
Looking good!

Are we back to 40 days and 40 nights?
God said he would not flood the world again, I don't remember any mention of not puttlng us thro 40 days and 40 nights again.

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

He said He would not destroy the earth and we are the earth. It’s a solid promise but every distress helps us get closer to Him and we need distress to become more like Him. He salves us through it all.

Love GOD who is all TRUTH, all GOODNESS, and all BEAUTY. pro-life, Trump loving creative. Tired of all the deception and evil.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Juan just talked about the 40 days and nights after Trumps arrest and that Oct. 28th is the day martial law will be begin for 10 days.

https://rumble.com/v1lowfn-juan-o-savin-trump-coming-arrest.html

(2) Show this thread

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

I can see why he's so happy.. it's a beautiful place.

He looks SO happy to be getting out and doing what he loves best.
So love dog's.💜

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

What a beautiful farm! And a beautiful dog!

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

I love doG!
HIH/898

Here to support my President, my country and THE CHILDREN 🙏🏻🙏🏻 🙏🏻 💥💥THE STAGE IS SET💥💥

Now I want a sheep dog 😢

you can have that heaven on this earth♥️an anon farm, land as far as you can see, equipment, animals everywhere

amazing love the bread rack on theback of the 4 wheeler

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Beautiful dog. There's nothing like the love of a dog. I so love mine. Cavapoos are an awesome breed too.

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

I used to take my dogs, even my pig, to work with me. I miss them all so much. Please keep the doG videos coming.

To be with doG, to be free, and to know your purpose with absolute certainty and clarity… Heaven.

Caps = 25 > 7.
TS = 5:59 PM.

Oct 29, 2017 9:58:37 PM EDT
Anonymous
Why wasn’t HRC prosecuted for the emails? Put simply, Obama ultimately OK’d by using the non govt email addy to communicate w/ Clinton. Obama also had an alias along with each of his cabinet members. Therefore indicting HRC would lead to indicting Obama & his cabinet etc which could never happen. Remember he lied about knowing but that ultimately came out in the dump. Poof!

Californian Patriot!! Love my family, country, and all patriots. God Bless. #TrumpIsStillMyPesident

I have had multiple dreams about all my fur babies that have passed. They are all running through fields of grass and wild flowers. I run with them but they don't let me catch them. All I want to do is give them hugs and kisses.💖🐶

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

DECLAS POTUS
THE SHOT HEARD ROUND THE WORLD
Part of Q559...all about Obama and his connections.
I hope doGs are always with us. Unspoken trust.

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Free
Is a word.
What will it look like?

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

How I imagine Heaven=168

Don John Trump=168.....................The Trump Of God=168
Enough Is Enough=168...................Dawn Of The Final Day=168
Word Of Truth=168.........................Twilight Zone=168

All Is Not Lost=168.........................We Love You All=168
You Are Safe Now=168...................Chosen Saved By God=168
The Anointed Ones=168.................You Shall See God=168

Great American Comeback=168......John F Kennedy Sr=168
It's About You=168..........................The Unity Of All=168
Do Your Duty=168...........................Do Onto Others=168

Good Times Coming=168..................God Given Freedoms=168
You're A Winner=168.........................Dance The Night Away=168

Love Frequency=168.........................Love Is Infinite=168
Mist From Heaven=168.....................You Raise Me Up=168

Law Abiding Citizen=168..................Changing Of The Guard=168

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Child of God🙏 Save our Precious Children💕Love for Humanity & Peace WW🌎God & Country🇺🇸Trump Won FREEDOM FOR ALL 🦅

I was thinking about quitting my job, guess this is my sign!❤️

And We Love Them! I’ll never live without doG 🙏🏼❤️
1-2