Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

i used to spend more money advertising in the yellow pages than my mortgage . grandmas old 100 pound black rotary telephone that required 10 pounds of pressure to dial each number will never be forgotten

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

Exactly!

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

Gracious.....I feel old and smart....oh so smart 😁

things changed way to quick....than goodness for. linux

i thot you were younger than me....i guessed wrong....

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

What is a 45 record....

yup...

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

can’t sleep, thought this would help, nah lol, yeah more of this ok

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

So funny!
I could’ve watched more of that all day.🤣🤣🤣

Fast changes, as in buckle up?

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Dang I'm old👀 I new them all😎 And. I bought a CB radio last year😉 Breaker Breaker you gotcha ears on?😅😅

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

thats the way..uh huh I like it.;..

(1) Show this thread

Great thumbnail

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

🤣🤣🤣 I feel old 😬
vibes 👇

Can I just say I feel really old right now? lol.

K = 11.
TS = 540 > 54 🪞 45 > 9.

9/11 Never Forget.

Oct 29, 2017 11:20:11 PM EDT
Anonymous
Key:
Military Intelligence v FBI CIA NSA
No approval or congressional oversight
State Secrets upheld under SC
Who is the Commander and Chief of the military?
Under what article can the President impose MI take over investigations for the 3 letter agencies? What conditions must present itself? Why is this so VERY important? Who surrounds POTUS? They lost this very important power _ the one area of the govt not corrupt and directly serves POTUS.

Nov 02, 2017 2:39:41 PM EDT
Anonymous
"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

me too 😂

(1) Show this thread

GOD, FAMILY, AND COUNTRY TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT

now this is a good one

No wonder there is such a divide between generations in the workplace place....and these kiddies think they know everything...history is regarded as boring to them and traditions old fashioned..sad...welp I am off to "burn " some disks in a fire.🤣

This is why I chose to have Wisdom Days instead of birthdays! lol

People need to learn that History is a very important issue.

😂🤣😂🤣

😆😆😬 annnd now i feel old

Two things that stood out.

The CB radio. George forwarded a post today pertaining to cb radio.

We a watching someone in the medical community being questioned.

The best is yet to come 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸!! WWG1WGA !!

i have a rotary phone on a wall in my garage 🤣 , it was there when i bought my house

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

still pretty funny if you ask me

The Veil for Vinyl...😂🤣

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

ha!

GOD | ELVIS | TRUMP | MAGA | TruthSocial: Rena1776 | Gab: rena1776 | Twit Account #42 > @Ren_a1776 || #FamilyIsEverything

Oh my.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Lucille Ball
Lucy Ball
Lucifer/Baal
Red headed Jezebel (bible queen of babylon) with a stripped shirt- duality.

(1) Show this thread

I have been explaining to my kids that we would have to wait until 8 pm on a Thursday to see a TV Show and if we missed it we missed it. I did not even get in to "re-runs" yet.

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

explain to them the Black & white TV we started with or the pay to watch my husband's family had...
put in coins to watch what paid for the tv 🙂
Think we are getting old 🤣🤣🤣

(1) Show this thread

🤦‍♀️

I feel soooo O L D 🤣