The app that helps connect the blind with ppl that can be their eyes for a few minutes during the day when they need a bit of assistance from someone that can see is
"Be My Eyes"
I am sure there are others. During the day you can look on the app and pick up a little job they ask for help. My daughter yesterday picked up one where the man held up his money for here to tell him what each bill was so he could fold them all differently to know what he had when he went to the store. He was so grateful and she was beaming for being able to help him.@vincentkenndy More of this please!
@doqhollid

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

An Old Soul and Eternal Optimist who luvs my hubby of 25 years. Enjoy banter but can't stand idiots! Luv Trump & Patriots 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I never knew apps like this existed. I've now signed up. Thank you so much for the information ❤️

Follower of Jesus, God-fearing, Country-loving Patriot. Love God, hubby, son, family in that order. For God, Family and Country!! WWG1WGA

In response ShonaP Spain to her Publication

Welcome to the family!

(1) Show this thread

Love My President/Forever Trump WWG1WGA #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #SaveTheCountry Patriot Who Loves The Lord. TRUST THE PLAN God Always Wins

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Beautiful. Checking it out.