Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Weโ€™re going to make the American dream of home ownership more attainable and beautiful than ever before!

Weโ€™re going to bring back farming and ranching to America in new modern ways so that the younger generation will think itโ€™s cool again!

Weโ€™re going to make our Country look so damn great that all countries will want to follow!

Get ready. You may be called to be part of it!

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. โค๏ธ

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I want to learn and teach atmospheric electric field research and combine it with old knowledge about gardening and farming by moon and winds. Weeding on north wind days on waning moon and planting on south wind days on waxi g moon, just before rain. Explained in real calendars we used to have. Tidal forces explained by electricity and magnetic field. Real science. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Love GOD who is all TRUTH, all GOODNESS, and all BEAUTY. pro-life, Trump loving creative. Tired of all the deception and evil.

In response Anna Earthling to her Publication

My electrician and gardener husband would be all over that!

My father was an electrician and my mother is a gardener and it took me some time to figure out how could I ever inherit and combine those two busineses. ๐Ÿ˜‚ Now I know. Every cell in plants, animals and humans is electric, and electric current in nature strenghtens on waxing moon and weakens on waning moon.

In response Paradise is the Goal to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Earthling2 in this post can reply

Love GOD who is all TRUTH, all GOODNESS, and all BEAUTY. pro-life, Trump loving creative. Tired of all the deception and evil.

In response Anna Earthling to her Publication

How neat... still trying to figure out what best to do with my talents. God's creation is so incredible. Doesn't the regrowth of hair also depend on whether the moon is waxing or waning when you cut it. We are all so connected to one another and to creation.

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. โค๏ธ

In response Paradise is the Goal to her Publication

Yes, many hair dressers and barbers know it too. cut hair on waxing moon and it grows back stronger and faster. Cut it on waning moon and it grows slower from then on. Your calling will reveal itself. โค๏ธ

(1) Show this thread