Only people mentioned by @JonellaM in this post can reply

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

I Love This

GOD FIRST! Married & mother of 2 girls. WWG1WGA!!!!

as awake as I've been seen middle school (31 now) I know I'm still going to cry when everything comes to light. I've been the black sheep for so long. The nut job... I'm definitely going to cry crocodile tears if John John takes the stage

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response Lauren McIntyre to her Publication

Ive been Awake since 1980, and have been the black sheep of the family that long. I've been called all kinds of names like conspiracy theorist, nutjob wacko- you name it. it was very lonely until Q made it okay to bea researcher. i will be happy just to have everything out in the open.

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response Lauren McIntyre to her Publication

Ive been Awake since 1980, and have been the black sheep of the family that long. I've been called all kinds of names like conspiracy theorist, nutjob wacko- you name it. it was very lonely until Q made it okay to bea researcher. i will be happy just to have everything out in the open.

(8) Show this thread

I just got to be the 17th