(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response memes matter to her Publication

PERHAPS LOVE, By John Denver

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9GePJCDtGY

John Denver - Live in England - Perhaps Love - YouTube

John Denver performs Perhaps Love. From the John Denver deluxe box set, "John Denver Around the World Live". This box set features 5 DVD's of five unrelease...

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

well done Mr Steele☕❤️🪖

"When You LOVE, Say Not that GOD is in MY Heart but that I AM in the HEART of GOD." -Kahlil Gibran, THE PROPHET

Only people mentioned by @QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

indeed

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

HYMN TO THE COSMIC CHRIST

I Wrote this Poem, earlier this Year as I was Reflecting Upon
the Flame of the Holy Spirit of Quantum Love and Light that Descended upon the Disciples at Pentecost.
Now that we are standing on the Threshold of a Personal and Planetary Pentecost--what Teilhard de Chardin referred to as "Harnessing the Energies of Love for God." I would like to share this Poem with You. It is Longer than 1,000 Characters so I May have to Share it Here and Continue in Comments.

HYMN TO THE COSMIC CHRIST
By Craig Robert Steele

Oh Sacred Seed of
Love Sublime
Swirling Sphere of
Space and Time

Diamond Strings of
Sound and Light
Swirl and Twirl in
Cosmic Night

Inner Outer
Outside In