Hollywood has conditioned us for decades with CGI. The media has conditioned us with lies. Trump and the team are now reconditioning us all. It's confusing, painfull at times, and frustrating, but it's necessary if we are ever going to be free thinkers once again. Slavery is in the mind.

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Exactly, it is an "unbrainwashing", a form of reconditioning. I'm just concerned about our teenagers missing out on their sports to relieve of stress because certainly they are questioning and talking amongst themselves. My nephew being one who is missing his baseball and my goddaughter to dance. Some parents are blind or choose to ignore and don't know how to answer their children. Depression is setting in and some are contemplating suicide. This is getting very serious and much support and I think a push of truth dose by MSM is needed now to help them not think they are crazy.

Or EVERYONE could just stop lying and start telling the truth.

In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lazarus369 in this post can reply

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

In response Lazarus 369 to her Publication

Problem is, people will only believe what they want to believe. People have lost the ability to think for themselves. We've been told what is for far too long especially in the medical field. Most corrupt including schools and not just in the media. I know, I saw corruption in medical field as a RN clearly when I stepped out years ago and went back in it was aweful to see the lack of common sense and overblown EGO by the medical staff. Only when I saw a different perspective and alternative to healing did I realize they've been wanting to kill us long term. I'll never go back.