LOOK at these 2 Gems I found in my screenshots!

One year George News Delta, for Tomorrow!!!!
🧐😳😱 (They seem more relevant to me a year later, for some reason!).

2 Pics 👇👇

GOD, FAMILY, AND COUNTRY TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Eve Morris to her Publication

I dont buy this. you do not mix all those drugs together like that and give to just anyone.... Can be dangerous.

GOD, FAMILY, AND COUNTRY TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Zinc-antioxidant enzymes, brain function, and the immune system.
Doxycycline is used to treat many different bacterial infections
Azithromycin is used to treat a wide variety of bacterial infections. It is a macrolide-type antibiotic. It works by stopping the growth of bacteria.
Ivermectin for Parasites
hydroxychloroquine (or chloroquine) is indicated for all patients with systemic disease

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Eve Morris to her Publication

NOT TOGETHER!!! was my point. and yes Former EMT and certified is holistic medicine for pets. Got anymore stupid questions. READ MY PROFILE

I have been a Paramedic for 42 years and yes depending on the dose it can be given together like any other medicine depending on the need. No question is stupid and yes I read your profile. Holistic is one thing and an emt is also another. Animals are not the same as People. Check the attitude I have been researching this for years. I am also a pure blood no vaccine for 30 years.

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Eve in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Eve Morris, click on at the bottom under it