Only people mentioned by @KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

i think he said
Omg Hi 🤣
👍

And the brighter we each shine, the easier it will be to find eachother. I look forward to the day when we will be able to gather publicly.

Proud American Patriot supporting freedom and liberty for all. Awakened and pissed off!

jupiture is closer tonight than it has been in over 50 years brightest in the sky tonight

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Beverly Clark to her Publication

I tried...telescope is crap...took this with old school digital camera on a tripod

(1) Show this thread

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Film at 11:11:11!

🌟🌟🌟
😇

GOD. Family. Country. Truth Social: @jimmierivers

It means Kiki is a supa bright star!

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response Jimmie Rivers to his Publication

😍🥰😍🥰 Omgeee Jimmie 😍🥰😍🥰 YOU da 🌟💙Suuupaaaa BRIGHT Star 💙🌟
I ❤️ You Fren 🐸 ♾♾♾

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response Jimmie Rivers to his Publication

Fact Check: 1117% TRUE ✔️🦋👼

(5) Show this thread

Lightworker. 144K. Here to help heal and ascend the planet. Holistic Alignment and Healing

We are all starseeds, here to light up the energy and frequency of the planet. Let love glow out from you

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

iono ive looked everywhere and can't find how to turn mine up any higher!

In response TxQ Vibes to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

maybe just what it says! 🙏🏼🥰❤️🙌🏻