Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response memes matter to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Damn. Way more than meets the eye on this I believe.

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Will be interesting to know the answer to the last Q ... as you say we shall have to wait and see

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

Snowden was a C.A contract employee who worked abroad in IT., euro area. Observed problems which were ignored back at HQ/Virginia. He left this assignment and took another contract assignment w/ NSA located in the Pacific region. By this point he saw issues and made a decision to not let them go unnoticed (ala Julian Assage). In fact think he reached out to Julian. Russia Agents had detected his 'frustrations' and approached him on a few occasions, standard MO. He decided. to jump ship. Took one year to prepare. No one noticed. Was a dangerous prospect for him. He never conducted espionage for the US and did not attend the Farm. He did have access to info. He has already exhibited his loyalty, now to Russia. Nothing is going to change. He like others, wants the DS removed.

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

In response Nadine Trevour to her Publication

Interesting ... thank you Nadine.

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything #Historybooks #Trump2020

indeed

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

The NSA never began as a White hat,as it's part of the 3 letter NAZI ops, w/ the Bush/Draco dynasty in pwr to use as spying & blackmail for control WW. It was only taken over around 2015 (2014 when Adm Rogers became the 17th Director), w/c the Plan to save the world dropped/hinted as a coup that the alliance did BTS. I was led to an intel back in 2018 (vid excerpt below, w/c coincided to the vid "Plan to save the world", this interview was done 1st ~2/2018, b4 StormIsUponUs vid released ~7/2018), that this coup occurred in '15, just prior to 45's announcement of his presidency, bc having the NSA under the alliance control, has given 45/Q team the leverage to gain all the data for [their] crimes & continuing crimes during his term for the trap on other minions on all LOOSH Systems, to trace where/who gets all the $ taken from the PPL. Many KEY Players & critical moves/countermoves against the swamp, to safeguard the lives of many & those in the frontline risking their lives+family.

Christian blogsite that examines all things from a biblical perspective https://contendersedge.blogspot.com/

The jury seems to still be out on Snowden.

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

I want to think he knows that WE as a nation have had Divine intervention. I want to think he is the black sheep returning to the fold.

You awake, and thinking for yourself, is their greatest fear.

Never could tell where he lies.

In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication

Well i always thought he wasn't on our side...especially with the movie put out about him.
The turn of events with Putin today makes me wonder if he flipped.

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication

Just watched a report today saying he doesn’t even exist…an NSA cover for all whistleblowers to keep the media distracted. Made me think Durham kinda thingy

(2) Show this thread

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

Ok we all knew this