I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

🚨🚨🚨 A MUST-READ Post from our great and trusted patriot, "Veronica Watts" about intel she was given about the EBS, military tribunals, etc. It is HAPPENING!!!!!

Here is the link to the post:

https://wego.social/post/2716512_this-was-sent-to-me-and-i-am-passing-this-along-to-you-you-never-know-better-to.html

#wwg1wga#MAGA#TheGreatAwakening#thestormisuponus#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#EBS

Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Doubtful of some of it. There is no way to enforce a global martial law. Sorry. I just know for a 100% fact that there is no way to keep everyone in their residence for 10 days. Not worldwide.

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @norpat66 in this post can reply

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response Erik Westre to his Publication

Some states/countries have been under martial type law/lockdown for 8+ months.

We havent seen nothing yet...we are only#1 on this list. The plan has been gamed out to bring us to where we are now. I trust it was gamed out all the way.

Good news though...is we will see these steps play out over the next 3-60 days I think. Everyone wanted a quick resolution/confirmation because we (myself included) didnt think.

And come on.....when President Trump was ask by the these evil bastards if he was saving the world, he said "Is that a bad thing"
#KEK

#darktolight#wwg1wga#thegreataw

In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication

I agree. l just say that it isn't possible to make us stay indoors where I live. Who should enforce that? Here are no military, and just 5-6 cops. Small remote town in Norway. Nothing could be prepared here, without me knowing about it.

(1) Show this thread