#WWG1WGA, #FIGHTER4KIDS,#MMA, #KAG, # NESARA Been here from the start, not going away till we get out country back.

Why does the MSM no show this, it needs to get out to the world. Digital Patriots you know what to do, WWG1WGA

Waking up people with one bread crumb at a time. And having compassion for those who can't SEE yet, BC everyone learns at different paces!

In response PAIN is Here to his Publication

I actually have to disagree with this. This is suppose to be a lung virus. I live in Seattle ground zero for the Kirland care facility. While I do believe the pandemic is fake. Covid is real. It came through Seattle Starting in Nov of 2019, I myself got it in January 2020 it was in my lungs. I have never been that sick before in my life, and it took me 3 months to get it out of my lungs. Everyone was talking about how sick they where BEFORE COVID WAS PUBLIC.
So I dont believe ppl are dying like they say.
But Bill Gates has the patent on COVID 19 so it exist.

In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication

influenza attacks the lungs. Interesting that EVERY sample was positive for influenza A/B.

okay if you want to call it a different New Flu
i will go with that.

but then why does Bill Gates have a Patent for c19?
is it possible only specific areas actually saw c19

and others were flu?

In response Willow My dogo to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @XFILES in this post can reply

In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication

I have wondered if its a hybrid. I have had the flu and dont remember losing taste/smell.