#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Normie's - Cool Flashlight
Anon's - So creating a Sun is possible.

Only people mentioned by @Squawk in this post can reply

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication

does this mean they think they are smarter or more powerful than God?
The arrogance of the Godless is astounding.

Is this because the pole shift will affect our sunlight temporarily?

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

5x hotter than the sun for more than "17" minutes hmmm!

If they had such a thing, wouldn't it literally torch everything surrounding it?

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

excatly, they launched they're sim sun

Only followers of this user (@Shin) can see their posts

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

You awake, and thinking for yourself, is their greatest fear.

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

lol

(1) Show this thread

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

It'll just break and they will have to return it. What is the Amazon listing for that? maybe I can find a clone cheaper lol

You awake, and thinking for yourself, is their greatest fear.

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

You can just pick up the one in VKs video for 700

(1) Show this thread

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

lots of 5s and a 17…

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

They have no idea how hot the Sun is, much less if it’s even hot. It gets colder the higher you go up ☝🏻

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Scientists in Germany now have 'sunlight' at the touch of a button having successfully turned on the world's biggest solar simulator for the first time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIJRdxPjpvk

World's Largest 'Artificial Sun' Shines Brightly For The First Time - YouTube

Scientists in Germany now have 'sunlight' at the touch of a button having successfully turned on the world's biggest solar simulator for the first time.Learn...

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

"ran for more than 17 minutes" ?!

These F$&king Chinese have so much money now they’re trying to play God making a sun whats going to happen they’re gonna BLOW themselves up/ China❗️😏MAD EVIL SCIENTIST ❗️🤦🏻‍♀️

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

how many minutes? hope it doesnt melt a hole all the way to texas!

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

#2023 Dark to Light.

Sky event (Betelguese/Project Bluebeam?)

NCSWIC

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

Dr Octavius did it first lol

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

Why do we need an artificial sun? Is the real sun going black? Anything to do with the firmament?🤔🤔🤔

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Cathy dupler to her Publication

Maybe it is an attempt actually increase earth's temperature to push the Climate Change hoax?

(1) Show this thread