Only people mentioned by @5Never_Give_Up5 in this post can reply

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

In response Sergeant Shultz to his Publication

Love you all Immensely! 🙏🏻✨❤️👊🏻💯

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

love is everything... ❤️💫❤️

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

the most powerful thing in the world is Love for God so Loved the World, Love your neighbor as yourself. Love the greatest give we can give someone is our Love.

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

cheezy is good

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

L❤️VE is setting us free
Cheezy or not ;)

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

@VincentKennedy Mark 13:32 - But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.1 Timothy 4:1 - Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; 🕊🙌🏼💖🙏🏼

Be someone’s sunshine ☀️ When their skies are grey 🌤

no cheese, all truth

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

I love cheese, and cheezy. And love. All good, VK.

Daughter of the Most High***Child of Light** Warrior

LOVE: Greatest governing force!
GOD IS LOVE! Jesus said “I give to you another commandment: Love the Lord God with all of your heart, mind, soul and strenth; and LOVE your neighbor as yourself, upon these, you can hang ALL of the law of the prophets!”
Think about it, if we love God and our brother's this way we will automatically fullfill the commandments. Also (satan and the demons are incapable of love, they even hate eachother. remember he “disguises” himself as an angel of light. Any light he once had, was stripped from him when he disobeyed God and tried to take humanity for himself) Big mistake! Yuge! It says in the Bible that he desired eyebrows, a back and skin. God said NO! Rather God chose to put flesh on man and He gave man dominion over the earth. Then God ultimately put flesh on Jesus AKA WORD! (satan still trying to this day to produce his seed with flesh, nephilim, clones,etc.)
BUT GOD! NOTHING IS HIDDEN FROM GOD His name will forever be written in mans DNA! 🤗

🎼

Christian...Family...Nurse....Grateful for this Country and my fellow Patriots! Keep up the good fight!

from Buffalo. choose love always. and remember God wins!!!

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

There is no Time
Only Present
A gift from G_d who IS.LOVE 💕
Can you imagine?
No future
No past
Just Now in Love with G_d

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Cheezy makes me think Chess. (Or orangeman LOL)
Remember VK's Keto question yesterday?
Keto Jewish Gematria = Checkmate

Word Beginning missing.

TS 5:19 EST
Q4281 dated 05/19/2020

I think the POPE is next. He might be the king.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

The last part 😂

It’s always been Love! ❤️

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

1 Corinthians 13 1
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.❤️

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

Goosebumps and tears... 🥲 I had what felt like a mini-epiphany last night, and came to the same conclusion.. it only works, "feels right" with Love.
God IS Love.
God is the only Way, same as Love is the only Way.
We are told all the answers very simply and plainly, it is only our minds that over-complicate.

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

In response 《Casey》 ☆☆☆ to her Publication

🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Antarctica Underground Base 258
Judgement Day Countdown 258
Houston We Have A Problem 258
Aliens Control The Planet 258
Electromagnetic Beings We Are 258
Back To The Future Part Iii 258
Illuminati George H W Bush 258
President Barack Obama Is A Demon 258

https://www.gematrix.org/?word=Feel+so+cheezy+saying+that

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

souls free 🥂

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

by the way anybody a little out of sorts, today sundown, feast of trumpets. enemy hating that, fookin’ furious, causing as much havoc and evil as he can, spiritual warriors be prepared⚔️⚔️⚔️

not cheezy at all, love is everything really, and all kinds of love♥️

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

Love is the healer of all...reminds me of the final scene in The Dark Crystal series

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

VK, that’s a super sweet message. Love conquers all. ❤️❤️

I really needed this right now.

I feel unusually calm and ready for whatever is coming. There are many levels to 'what is coming' both personal and relating to all of us, but at the same time it all feels connected. Like God/the Universe was prepping us while we were prepping for ourselves. I'm no longer praying that I am ready for what comes. I pray now to be shown how to utilize my new skills and abilities.

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

We need moar cheeze

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

Don't eat the fake shit, really. "One molecule away from plastic" fake cheese, not good. HOW does that pass the FDA their slogan should be "if it don't soft kill ya, we ain't promoting it" devil org...

(1) Show this thread

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Remember to look for miracles...

It's truth, [they] have just conditioned us to think that it's cheezy. I'm proud to say it. I choose Love.😊

we are stuck lol till they blow up the moon in which our souls are imprisoned.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

I LOVE CHEESE Sir!😍