Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

True Dat!!!!!! 🙏🏻✨❤️👊🏻

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

It's not that they don't have a soul, rather their soul has been overcome by demonic forces. That is why it is so important to cover yourself in the Armor of God and pray for those who aren't close to him, yet. Those in most need of His mercy. We do not battle against flesh and blood. Everyone has different circumstances (some babies are abused and grow up to be abusers. What chance did they have?) I'm not condoning this behavior nor saying they won't be punished for it the Abuse, ect. Don't take for granted the blessings G_d has bestowed upon you. Love sister, love is the answer.
Love wins. 🙏❤️🕊️

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

exactly

Remember who you are. We Win!! Happily married, mother of 4, nana of 2

revelations of everything that happens to children, stopped my life so many years back. the rabbit holes i started with were in literal hell, i do believe, the darkest. ive had to put my heart back together. my style of photography, wasnt posed. so i was continuously looking to catch those innocent, natural moments. editing and shooting day and night, my focus fixated on this beautiful innocense. it ended that career. ive just finished writing a song about this very thing. the good news, All of heaven is tired of and ending, the lives of those demonic monsters, that hurt children.

Married. Father to 2 boys. Patriot from Utah. Defund The Fooken Media. God🙏Family❤️Country🇺🇸 #NeverGiveUp #FamilyIsEverything #WWG1WGA

Amen!! 🗣

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Amen! Absolutely.

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

Agree! They are souless demons.

FJB .......Trump is my President

I can’t even imagine hurting a baby or child . We are living with pure evil around us .

agreed. if you hurt a child you are a demon. plain and simple.

That baby is totes adorbs.

I feel this way about human babies as well as animal babies.💞

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

.I saw this photo when Roe Was struck down by sc… I saved it and when I’m having a bad day I need to smile I look at it it’s just beautiful Never fails to work.

AMEN Sister!!!

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

100%

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

Agreed

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

I have always said, if you harm an innocent, child, animal, elder you have no soul and do not deserve to walk among us.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

My heart melts the moment I see a baby, I am always so drawn to them. Our special gifts from God. Our job is to love and protect them, by any means necessary.

Yes absolutely, anyone who loves the Lord cannot possibly hurt a child. And those who hurt children should face the ultimate penalty. These are precious gifts to all of us, they are the future. They should be treated with respect not abused or murdered.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

agreed!
gorgeous baby 🥰

Amen

Remember to look for miracles...

Agree, agree, agree. 🙏 🙏 🙏