Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Could she be a wolf in sheep's clothing??? Some have posted her connections and they are not in alignment with the White Hats, Trump and alliance at all. I hope it's just part of coming along amidst the wolves, like Trump did, but only time will tell. I hope for the best for Italy but nothing surprises me anymore. Don't mean to be a downer--just reserved.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

SHE IS JUST BOSS ISN'T SHE!

If Nana was that age again I would be right there with her.
Good thing Nana is old and disabled during this time in history, I would most likely be in jail or suicided.

She knows how to play those corrupt suckers it appear!
Good on her1

They'd be number one with me if we based it on food

Yeah shes a wolf in sheeps clothing, Globalist.

Yeah shes a wolf in sheeps clothing, Globalist.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

viva l'italia

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

Both of my maternal grandparents immigrated to the USA feom Italy I have always wanted to go ...but to the small country towns! one day I will!!

In response Adrienne Green to her Publication

Same with my wife's on the paternal side

(1) Show this thread

Totally! 😂 😂 😂

🤔 huummm.................i have to dig deeper one that one. The vaccine, Berlusconi.......................we will see.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Always have!

I Love this Country. We need our country back. Law & Order is Over Due. Justice has failed us. Trusting the Plan will take care of [them].

Maybe we should look into her a little more... I dunno.. Hopefully she's not an InfilTRAITOR.. I'm skeptical..

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller😂I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

Doesnt she have ties to Gates and WEF?

hopefully shes the real deal