#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Go(o)d Morning Patriots!

How are you going to be after?

I am a faithful daughter of God, Proud American and still have my DNA intact. Don't lie to me and we'll get along just fine. FAFO.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

A few weeks after losing my husband...I didnt feel I could go on. I reached out on AU and Phaethon said something to me I'll never forget. "You get to decide how you come out on the other side of this" I haven't been the same since.

I’m so sorry for your loss 🙏💜
I lost my husband 5 years ago. I went through my mush potato phase then my hardened egg stage then back to mush. Reaching out to God, I got to my aromatic coffee bean new life. It helped me open to truth, healing and finding this beautiful soul tribe.
As Richard Rohr says, we can choose to fall down or shine and “fall up” when faced with tragic circumstances.
Love & Blessings ✨

In response Passing Notes Patriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TamIAM in this post can reply

I am a faithful daughter of God, Proud American and still have my DNA intact. Don't lie to me and we'll get along just fine. FAFO.

In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication

Most challenging threat to my existence I have yet to face. Thank you for sharing. God bless.