Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

yes it is

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Under estimate and over deliver!
#MAGA

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Dan on FB and VK changed his banner. Dasting.

Only followers of this user (@Falcon77) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Whoa, nice! 👍

I see a 66 🤔

ALL IN 💥Warrior 🤓Truth-seeker 💫Jesus is KING 👑WWG1WGA🇺🇸 MAGA🇺🇸 Q sent me🇺🇸 Family is everything! 💕 Enjoying the show🐸🍿😎💀🙏🏻

UNDERDOG! 🙌🏻✨💖🐸🐕

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

; )
🌏HE'S GOT THE WHOLE.WORLD IN 🤲HIS HANDS .#GodWinsALWAYS
🎵🎵🎶🎶🐸🤣😂😇🎶🎶🎵🎵

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=kDBJNQiugnM&feature=share

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

🙏🏼🙌🏻🙏🏼
#GodWinsALWAYS

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

I only Trust President Trump
Everyone else is an actor in his movie.
Narcissist Disguise their heart
Thank you President Trump for loving us.

Did you see the list of people that Lin Wood put out as compromised? It includes Dan, Nunes, Kash, and many more. When I commebted “You posts are basically telling us that the only truther we should trust is you” he banned me. 🤨

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

In response Ragia HRH to her Publication

Also General Flynn, he has new ones every day now. I don't even remember replying to him and certainly nothing mean or derogatoryI I tried to go on the other day and I was banned too. Sad, I always supported him. He has someone running his chat room. I called Lin out on it on Truth Social but never heard back.

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

In response Ragia HRH to her Publication

Also General Flynn, he has new ones every day now. I don't even remember replying to him and certainly nothing mean or derogatoryI I tried to go on the other day and I was banned too. Sad, I always supported him. He has someone running his chat room. I called Lin out on it on Truth Social but never heard back.

(4) Show this thread