πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I must speak to a couple of things that stood out to me at the rally before addressing the rumors that many of us are hearing in the past 24 hours or so because they are connected.

For one, the patriots are vibing high. The love that one feels at a Trump Rally is unlike anything else. That said, our patriots are also experiencing very different movies. I took special care to interact with normies and anons alike. I estimate that well over 90% of attendees have zero clue of what's really habbening. You are much more important than you know.

As VK has made clear, nothing will change until the fall of the MSM. I experience that in almost all of my interactions with family, friends, coworkers, it's like we live in different worlds (we do). A primary barometer for me now, in my interactions, is jab status, if jabbed then totally in the matrix. Would be interesting to know percentage of Un jabbed who are AU awake..

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Organic729 in this post can reply

πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Trust The Plan #TheGreatAwAkening TrueCanadianPatriot #Peace #Freedom

In response My Watershed Moment to his Publication

Unjabbed and#AWAKE

Unjabbed

Awake

Unjabbed and AWAKE