Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

😅Awww🤗❤️😘

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

In response Ange Love to her Publication

I feel like I can relate most to the little red squirrel, I know many here who feel like the echidna. 🤍 I have always been one to find a way to include or befriend the people who have felt like they're on the outside looking in. My heart breaks for that because I remember how it felt for me throughout grade school. I was the kid who'd go sit with the special needs kids so they felt included or share my lunch with the kid who I noticed didn't pack or have credits for a school lunch. I made friends with the outcasts or kids who were feeling left out. The empathy inside for them would turn to guilt if I ignored it too long, it was a calling, a strong pull. I had a natural desire to help/serve others. Always have, and I expect that I always will. 😊

(1) Show this thread

Love this! Love you!💕

In response Tizzylish 1985 to her Publication

Love you too fren! 😊🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

i loved that that’s awesome. thank you

In response Green 8700 to her Publication

😊🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

😍💖🥰