"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

This is a prophet with a good track record of hearing from God... Sometimes I forget to check his accounts (he's on FB and TS), but just thought of him and found this. He was also on Rumble's Elijah Streams today.

Many aren't giving dates... But he says God is telling him in the next few days... Pray about this and be prepared. It's fall now... The cabal could fall at anytime now... And Sunday is the special day of Rosh Hashanah, the Jewish new year.

If he's correct about this, hang on. Hold on to God & remember everything we've all talked about here -- that when we start feeling the shaking around the whole world, know it's because the cabal is falling. Hide yourself away in God through prayer and keep the faith.

Remember from "dark to light"... (Am reminding myself of all this, too, as I type.) No fear. Be courageous as you look through eyes of faith with the fire of the Holy Spirit inside you!

We are more than conquerors through Jesus who strengthens us!
🙏💥🔥

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Watched the video earlier starting at 11 min in (Steve's clock reads
11:11) 😌 Brought me to my knees. I love this guy... seen him several times on Elijah Stream. He is the real deal IMHO. Heartily recommend a listen.. I have to pinch myself to believe we are Really at this point.
https://mytruthnews.com/barry-wunsch-an-event-is-coming-in-the-next-few-days-in-the-u-s-northeast/

🙏❤️ Hoping that the prayers of everyone changed what was/is intended...

In response Evangelina to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts