Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

IT'S NOT JUST THE COVID DEATH JAB.... WE NEED A HARD LOOK AT ALL VACCINES...

I HAD A DREAM A WHILE BACK... it should me the MMR vaxx is the gateway vaxx to open your cells up to illness... the dreams goes into more detail but i will leave it at that.

I have had dreams all my life about a lot of things .. it would surprise you at what has been exposed to me.

video WELL WORTH THE WATCH !!!!!!!!! 1 HR AND 30 MINS

🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻

https://rumble.com/embed/v1hq605/?pub=ns3w7

God, Family & Integrity. So tired of being lied to.......I may not have intel to share but I TRULY appreciate all the info Patriots give!

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

Truth. In Dec, 1984 I was told to get the Measles jab for school. Back then they were separate and they did not administer a combo MMR.
Walked out of clinic and realized nurse had given me (unecessary) mumps shot instead. Traipsed back in and got the measles shot.
In less than a week I was suffering from idiopathic allergic reaction- all the skin on my body itched as if I was one big mosquito bite with no vidual marks or indications. For years any amount of excess sun exposure caused this reaction. Within 5 months of the two shots I had constant stomach pain that would come and go, lasting several months at a time.
I finally got a diagnosis of Mastocytosis/Mast Cell Disease, a rare blood disorder that used to result in a 30% chance of dying of either Leukemia or Cancer.
Did they deliberately combine the shots into one MMR shot to inflict the damage faster or more severely? its interesting that this was combined and that this was the most problematic shot in regards to damage unt

Only people mentioned by @DivaMommy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Elle Truth, click on at the bottom under it