Dan IG storyπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›

Only people mentioned by @elaineshtein in this post can reply

The TRUTH will set you FREE! β€οΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #DJTisMyPresident #4MoreYears #WINNING

In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication

this is a tear jerkker for sure! God Bless all Military personnell πŸ’™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Joy water leaking out is a good thing.
Our military is always a great thing to see in your rear view mirror watching your backs.

International Bad Ass... mom .. muse and married to @Redwhitebluesk1 ... 80s scream queen... will take you down to China town ....

that is a bear comm btw...

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’–πŸΈπŸ’«

Dan is making me water works 😭😭 over here - that sweet love and his daddy! πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

❀️❀️❀️πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

God, Country & Family πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

❀️❀️❀️❀️

Wife. Mom of 5. Believer. Love freedom. Homeschooling mom. #MAGA #KAG #fightback

I needed a cry this morning! πŸ˜‚

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

❀️❀️❀️❀️

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana sure hopes we are about to get saved by them, Nana would love to hug them all.
Some have seen somethings yall that no human soul should ever have to see.

Quilter * Love the USA * Freedom * Peace

I love these videos, that's what it is all about, family is everything😊πŸ₯°

Patriot. Digital Soldier. Transparency breeds Trust. Trust unites People. Where We Go 1 We Go All.

β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ‘Š
#wwg1wga

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

This is what it as all about! 😭😭😭😭 I love to see these videos. I think those serving our country need a lot more moral support like this. Their families sacrifice every day in ways that civilians do not realize.

A Patriot looking for others who share the Love for Our Country, Our Constitutional Rights and Stand Beside Our President...Donald J. Trump.

This is so heartwarming πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

lovely

God❀️FamilyπŸ’™USA❀️NatureπŸ’™Music❀️DogsπŸ’™Freedom❀️

Love our soilders and their families so much!!!!

Yoga & Meditation Instructor, Reiki Master, BQH certified, Lightworker, Wife, Mother, Friend! God Bless Patriots and Q!!!

Heartstrings