al In DC some serious equipment is being brought in. Here we have what is speculated to be a military grade cell jammer or a mobile cell transmitter. I get the impression that it's either to jam an entire city's cellular network or provide an emergency one in the event the hard wired ones go down.💥💥💥🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Only people mentioned by @Sunnyrainy in this post can reply

Tenacious Wisconsinite fighting government and medical tyranny. Redpilling for many years before I knew it was redpilling.Where is my origin

In response Sunny Kitchen to her Publication

Probably need more juice for the electric chair operations!!!!!

Here to be part of the Great Awakening & to support President Trump. Raising awareness on health impacts of wireless microwave radiation.

Has anyone tried to measure the frequency?

Slept too long. Awakened abruptly. Shot of tequila. Ready to fight! 🙏God wins! 🇺🇸WWG1WGA always!

They were there on Jan 6

Christian blogsite that examines all things from a biblical perspective https://contendersedge.blogspot.com/

Is it still up or has it been taken down?

HEALTHY / NQT WEALTHY / but WISE / I WANT 2C the SATANIC BAAL CULT Fkrs ERADICATED from the PLANET & WATCH the CHILDERN FLURISH..

That tower was UP at the first of January to handle the supposed Cell Traffic for the Sixth of Jan. RALLY...That is old News

appears to be data link tower. the direction of the two collector devices are important.

Positive Vibes power the Universe/Love is the way#Good vs Evil#Maga #WWG1WGA #Trump Best POTUS Ever#with Trump All the way

🙏Charlie Ward has intel that the EBS will finally be activated at 6p EST ~ he doesn't do dates/times and is from a trusted source and verified with 2 other intels he knows - so hopefully it's go time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5Ejv642854&feature=youtu.be

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

In response SusieandSteve Whiting to her Publication

I believe he actually said that the military would take over the MSM - not necessarily EBS activated. 🤔

In response SusieandSteve Whiting to her Publication

today?

(2) Show this thread

T-Shirt Printer / Patriot / Selling shirts to help fund Patriots (Flynn, Powell, Lin Wood, CM/8kun) Raising money for Patriots is our goal.

All because of the MAGA horde im sure.

amazing the things constructed in the wake of fear,

i am not an expert on this, but....the domes on the right suggest gimballed (repositionable) directional antennas rather than omnidirectional emitters or jammers. the hemispherical domes are usually just weather barriers at the outer envelope of where something inside can pivot. they could be setting up a secure network that exists outside of normal network channels. but it would be dependent on Line-of-Sight. are there other towers visible at some distance away that would be receivers for the signal? you can use that to figure out what a network may be used for or by who

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

my voice text is acting up so sorry

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

I posted the other day, here in Addison Texas, which is right on the north Dallas line, they did an outdoor EBS test!I posted the other day, here in Addison Texas, which is right on the north Dallas line, they did an outdoor EBS test! 🤯💥💥💥😅

Wife. Mom of 5. Believer. Love freedom. Homeschooling mom. #MAGA #KAG #fightback

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

That is exciting! Addison isn’t very far from me.

Trust the plan— God’s plan. Not going down without a fight👊🏼🇺🇸♥️✝️ 17 sent me😉19 is our president! 🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

outdoor??? like over a loud speaker????

(2) Show this thread