Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Saved by Grace, God Family Country .

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

❤️❤️❤️

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Online as well.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

100% true!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

100% true!

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

If my doG dont't like em, neither do I

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Over a long enough timeline…so do teeth and the body in general. You can have peace but the abrasive nature of a mismatch will wear & abuse even the best stewards of the physical body, not to mention the degrading of mental & emotional health. Spiritual life (GOD!) is all that can get you thru such deserts.

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Transitioning out of this environment 🙏♥️ Knowing God lights our path eternally

(1) Show this thread

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

Yes - Toxic people drag you down....you know who they are..

In response Mikkee Writelikeitis to her Publication

♥️♥️♥️

(1) Show this thread

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Boy, I believe that Kim! My hubby and I were talking about Energy Suckers just the other day. Some people can walk into a room and you can just feel them sucking every last breath. They usually end up being someone I want to stay clear of. Trust your instincts! ❤️

Agree , It can be very Draining! And you can feel that vibe almost immediately upon meeting them!

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

so true and is also why animals, aka dogs etc are such a good receptor to who is good and who is not - for example, my husband is not an animal lover like I am. Every time there is a dog around they always want to love on him.....which was a sign to me that in spite our differences regarding pets - he is a good man - instinct animals have is amazing

also, pay attention to how information from people makes you feel, there has been a lot of graphic content being posted on here, without any ways of blocking it out, besides blocking the person who posted it. its being used as a way to attack the light workers and bombard them with sickening graphic imagery. these are dark siders working to attack us. pay attention to all of the people posting a lot this graphic imagery, and if need be block them, because its becoming a growing problem for me.

SO TRUE - just relax and move away ...

I used to think I could help, now I know that is for God to handle, not my job.

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

True... and a very good thing to teach one's children, too! It's important to NOT force children to embrace - kiss or hug - people around whom they feel uncomfortable, even if those people are close friends or family members.

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

True... and a very good thing to teach one's children, too! It's important to NOT force children to embrace - kiss or hug - people around whom they feel uncomfortable, even if those people are close friends or family members.

I live by this daily now; staying away from energy vampires. If only I’d learned that long ago. lol

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

im working with two young girls who are arrogant and robotic . their energy is lacking empathy and they are rabid and cruel .. I feel so stressed when Im around them and also shut out .. i vant react the same way as they do so I just pray whole day when Im with them .. I oray Gid touches their heart and mind … that's why its so urgent to reveal the truth and bring back empathy .

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

In response New Years Day to her Publication

Amen! ♥️♥️

(1) Show this thread

I'm an old fashioned woman, the kind with a WOMB! Army Vet, daughter, sister, mom, grandma, best friend. #WWG1WGAWW #FamilyISEverything

I have to keep reminding myself that very good people can drink themselves into very mean people and not even realize it.
(I don't want to push, a certain one, away but have decided until she acknowledges there is a problem that is the only option I have)

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

It’s hard not to sometimes!!