No flights happening in Beijing.

Eyes on China 👀👀👀

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Sounds like the show has already started there.
XI somewhere protected?
CCP try to make a move on him?

No mater the case, the people of China, just like the people of USA and every other country that has been controlled by
Luciferian cabal for centuries will be the ones that do the suffering!

It had to be this way!

No More!
SLAVES NO FOOKN MORE!

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Praying for China. From everything I am seeing it is going down world wide. Military in Canada, UK, China, black out in Puerto Rico, The pound dropping like a rock, Iran protests........ Praying for the world.🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

👁️YES - The DS/CCP and White Hats (Xi) in final fight. Odd fires across China (Comm bldg last week, bridges) Xi is not arrested as reported. Keep 👀 on Kim - he is 'barking' at US/Navy in area - he will back up Xi/White hats. Ask President Trump.

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi 🇺🇸 Save the Children 🌎

any arrest intel doc? 🤓📝

For comparison-
Flight traffic in/around Beijing and Washington D.C.

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

I read Xi "was arrested in a coup"?!

In response Marc Lawson to his Publication

Fake news! Dan Scavino posted info on it....deep staters putting out fake info.

(1) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

yes sir

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Someone said Li?

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

What do you mean JohnnyQ ?

(1) Show this thread

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

Maybe it has to look like Xi is out the picture before Taiwan invasion is activated? 🤷‍♀️

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication

A WH playbook. Interesting theroy.

(1) Show this thread

Q 4921

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

China looks like the Ukraine, no commercial planes flying over its territory like there is a no fly zone in place

English patriot. Trump supporter.United States of America is the last stand!!!. #familyiseverything

We'll have to wait and Xi suppose

Spiritual being having human experience. Mother. Writer/Poet. Country living. Animal Activist. Passion is Art. Avid reader. Single. GOD!!!

DOC,,,U R UP LATE. LOL INSOMNIA?

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

this came to mind. when reading this...?
time to say goodbye ccp?!
patriots in control type vibes?!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4L_yCwFD6Jo

Andrea Bocelli, Sarah Brightman - Time To Say Goodbye (HD) - YouTube

Andrea Bocelli and Sarah Brightman: Time To Say Goodbye (HD)Live From Teatro Del Silenzio, Italy / 2007Watch the Music for Hope full event here: https://andr...

I am a Christian, Mother, sister. I work hard for my family and equally hard for friends I consider my family.

not sure if true or not. ive heard its about a coup against Xi. we will see soon i guess

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

In response Becky Dees to her Publication

Kinda important which way it actually goes.

(1) Show this thread