todays’s the big day…well technically not yet, where I am. But it's passed midnight where a lot of you are.

Only people mentioned by @Kevsqt in this post can reply

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response KevsQt Christine to her Publication

ANON 777 @anon777
4 hours ago
5 significant CMEs in a very short span of time (< 48 hours)! This calls for a major ramp-up in space weather, and possibly aurora possibilities in the next days (and perhaps weeks!) seen by SOHO (LASCO C2/C3)

https://twitter.com/NightLights_AM/status/1573954123803811841?s=20&t=1skX57pUgYV8ejV_h8QFtw

I imagine there was a reason why they announced the Queen's death on a specific date, then followed up with 17 days of mourning, which then puts us on 9/25 or 9/26 depending on which day the mourning started.

Either way, you can see everything lining up, Financial collapse (liquidity crisis beginning), cryptos, stocks, bonds collapsing, but ISO tokens going up-notably a big bump in XRP after being mostly flat since May 2022-this to me is signal for go time.

Also, Starlink is ready on all continents, regulations for CBDC/stablecoins ready (framework made public), pieces in place to roll out new tax system (inflation reduction act). Just a lot of things seem to be converging.

Just a deplorable gal in Alaska. Praying that our repentance has allowed for God's grace upon the United States of America! #MAGA

Dates, dates and more dates. I have also seen the 29th. It certainly feels like we are very close! Please God!

Save The Children | Patriotic Father | Retired Fire Captain | WWG1WGA | MAGA | God Wins!

In response AK_ Kiff to her Publication

Oct 29 was mentioned a few times also.

(1) Show this thread