Only people mentioned by @WilliamBDoyle in this post can reply

In response William B Doyle to his Publication

Thanks fren!

USN(RET), eternally 25yrs old, widower (30yrs together), OathKeeper, The Oath never expires, "Peace Thru Superior Firepower", I follow bac

In response Sarah Leigh to his Publication

You are welcome!

There are 41 such lists.

I hope they help you connect.

(1) Show this thread

I love my God, my country, and my President; I am here to say in touch with great Patriots. Single, and I plan to stay that way.

Thank You!!

USN(RET), eternally 25yrs old, widower (30yrs together), OathKeeper, The Oath never expires, "Peace Thru Superior Firepower", I follow bac

In response Patriot May to her Publication

You are welcome!

(1) Show this thread

Dont judge me, God will. I'm wide awake- are you? Question everything. WWG1WGA, Digital Soldier,MAGA4EVAH, #SAVETHECHILDREN. GOD WINS

THANK YOU!

In response Cussin Christian to her Publication

You are welcome!

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Lord, Heaven is my home. Christian Patriot, I want my country back! NO DMs! #MAGA #WWG1WGA #JesusIsLord #GodHasThis #GodWins

😄👍Thanks for including me, followed all on your list.

In response SFWhite GodWins to her Publication

You are welcome!

There are now 38 "lists" throughout my profile ...

Hoping they help folks connect, share info, viewpoints, etc.

(1) Show this thread

Follower of Jesus, God-fearing, Country-loving Patriot. Love God, hubby, son, family in that order. For God, Family and Country!! WWG1WGA

❤️Love to ALL Anons...WWG1WGA!! Keep the FAITH!!

Jesus is Lord. Trump. I am a garden variety anon. Time To Wake Up. I am not a conspiracy theorist. I am a PayingAttentionist

I would love to be on one of your lists.

In response Katrina Fights to her Publication

The "lists" I have been posting are those that follow me here on anonup.

Hint! Hint! LOL!

Up to you.

(1) Show this thread