Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In the weeks leading up to most of our suspensions on Twitter, the psychological impact that Anons were having on the cabal was catastrophic.

It was a MOAB of truth!

We created the flood of information that could then not be stopped.

It was so powerful that even with the suspension of our accounts, it spilled over into other social networks and apps and finally trickled over to normies and they finally started waking up and joining in.

In the future we will be able to know just how great that ripple effect will be.

Thank you personally from me, for doing what you have done. It will echo throughout eternity.

Forever and forever. You and future generations will be blessed from it.

Only people mentioned by @joeqpublic3608 in this post can reply

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

Some we think are dead are alive.....and some we think are alive are dead. Can't wait to see all the "dead" ones show up once we are on the other side of all this.

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication

Exactly. I heard a couple of years back he's alive.

(1) Show this thread

R.I.P. SETH!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

A Patriots, Patriot.

nuff said.

(1) Show this thread