1-year ago TODAY, The White House tweeted, "My fellow Americans, the best is yet to come."

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

AND ?? Still WAITING!!

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

I always knew the word "yet" was there for a reason. 100% faith that the best IS yet to come!

#therearenocoincidences
The Best Is Yet To Come ❤💌🙏

Born and raised in the Eastern Bloc. 🇷🇴Romanian by birth, American by choice.🇺🇸 Always do the right thing. MAGA.

On January 6th, President Trump told us, "The best is yet to come". I didn't realize the time until later on when i watched the recording. 11:11 in AZ was 1:11 in DC.

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

YES IT IS!!!!!!🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

https://michaeljlindell.com/ - has a GREAT new documentary Absolute Proof

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

⚡️ 1111 ⚡️🙏🇺🇸 The BEST is yet to come. 🙏🇺🇸#ILoveTrump#ILOVEYOU#godblessyou

Hell hath no fury like a fierce feline scorned 🔱 I have perfected the art I've dedicated my life to 🔱 Now I wait 😼 Pronouns: FA/FO🗡

Maybe the tweet of "storm is upon us" was disinfo and this was the real "My fellow Americans"?

😼

17 days in office (2/6) for that buffoon would be enough

Been digging since 9/11. Suspended by Osama Dorsey in the great purge. Here for the finale... NCSWIC

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

None of these 1 year deltas ever come true. Hope this is different.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Yes!#darktolight ☀️🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

Did you see flynn's video on Doug billings, all of a sudden there's no plan, and no insuraction act filed. We are not under Military. Wtf

In response Sissy Maga to her Publication

Time will tell. Perhaps there is not.
IF there IS a plan in process, and being asked to reply only 'yes' or 'nonesense' he would not be able to give the plan away to DS, he would have to say nonsense.

Wife. Mom of 5. Believer. Love freedom. Homeschooling mom. #MAGA #KAG #fightback

In response Sissy Maga to her Publication

I saw it and cried. Then Doug said he has a bet with a friend for a bottle of wine on if Biden is the President or if Trump is & asked if he should hand it over. General Flynn said don’t pop the cork, yet, wait a little longer. I think I’m going to need to take my anxiety medicine more often.

(3) Show this thread

And that was the last thing that POTUS said in his last speech!
I believe it !!!

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

yes! I believe it, too. ❤️🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

Not Tom. Tom just reminds me of better times when MySpace was first started free from Deep State.

100% faith!

In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

🙏
"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." (Jeremiah 29:11)

(1) Show this thread

Oh wow. what a proof.

Child of God. ❤️🇺🇸 Family is everything. Proud Navy mom and Grandma. Deepest love and respect for the USA and her symbols. Back the Blue!

today may be the day per Charlie: https://youtu.be/g5Ejv642854

2021 update time: "My Fellow Americans..."
#DoItQ

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

☑️☑️☑️💯💯💯❤️🤍💙

!!!