Just saw a city police car and the officer was wearing military garb.

interesting...

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Army National Guard ANG has been 'cross training' local Law Enforcement' (local Police) in last month. Why: well the ANG will not be available for 'the need' for a lock down, or emergency support as they are expected to be used elsewhere. The Police will be trained to respond to ANG direction & method of operations.

Just an author trying to get God's inspiration close to right...patriot...Jesus is the King and The Light of the world, my everything.

Saw a massive bomber of some sort accompanied by three planes fly overhead two days ago. Unreal!

Red pilled since the 80's - Been waiting for this a long time! - Biblical!

There's a video circulating of hundreds (if not thousands) of British military moving (military style) through London. Not clear when exactly this occurred.

In response JAde Roiste to her Publication

where's the video, I've only seen still photo's, I want my sleepers of family members to wake up & see what I'm telling them! 3 years is a long time to be mocked & extracated from the family

(1) Show this thread

Weird, you would think Military would be in their own vehicles.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

,been military "exersizes" in Akershus/Oslo/Viken area in Norway, very out of the ordinary, but The Plan is soon on the surface of things, thank God for everything ❤️✨🤲

“Rerum Cognoscere Causa” #IYKYK #MAGA TS: @Poppyslovecapu & X: @GIJoey888 join me TRUMPET OUTLOUD🎺

was he wearing UN uniform?

if you saw him his cammo is shit lol jk

#19 TS

Q 109

Mom of a Marine and a Soldier. Wife of a LEO. MAGA!

Police/Sheriff Departments are able to buy military equipment and uniforms through a program cheaply. My husband commands a SWAT team and they wear military camo. They even bought a humvee through the program. During Obama's second term, this became more difficult to do by saying they didn't want to militarize the police departments. Of course, the restrictions were eased under Trump.

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

It would make sense after denigrating cops
that so many left, they're backfilling w/Nat'l
Guard...

Of course, they're not trained to do traffic stops
so I guess they'll just follow orders to arrest
people for being radical thinkers.

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

just seen one that was mostly unmarked that had fdr and sirens

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

What city?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

'Military is the only way'

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

i hear em over NOLA while working

in which state/city Doq?

what city might i ask?

Tactical gear?

Praying for a revelation each day. Not of this world, just in it. Come what may, His will be done. I’m fantastic!

Can I just say I love this account. Please stay forever.

This is happening in my neck of the woods. Ive seen and heard many jets the past few days.

Derek Johnson on Telegram...

It’s right front of everyone… Only the President can Federalize the National Guard to Active Duty…

Executive Order 13919, Title 10, Title 32, Law of War Manual, Stafford Act, Presidential Emergencies Act, & 47 US Code 606 titled “War Powers of the President” extended President Trump’s powers under Articles of the Constitution…

The National Guard have been Federalized 👉🏻every single day since January 6 & 17, 2021, with no less than 300 aircraft in the skies all out of their home states and U.S.

Who was your President those dates? 😎🇺🇸#Boooooom

https://www.wdtn.com/news/local-news/hundreds-of-ohio-national-guard-members-deploy-from-dayton/amp/

neighbors have been reporting low flying choppers above houses and in local neighborhoods for last 2 weeks. supposedly is national guard practicing

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

In response Rosemary Cannon to her Publication

That happened around here, ospreys flying over an area of larger homes/estates

(1) Show this thread

This past week, had personally saw (1) F-15 Circling an area very near me. There were other accounts of F-15 that same day. Thursday saw two Black Hawk helicopters flying low and in formation. Last time I saw two Black Hawks in my area was earl Sept '21.

Interdasting.....

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

On Thursday two c-130's came within what seemed like 800 ft above our and our neighbors house. Never seen them like this flying due south!

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

I saw the same thing flying over my home at night. Coordinated flight in probably a good 5 min stretch of each other. It looked to be military convoy in the sky headed west. About the same nught.

(4) Show this thread

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

Saw 3 large Mil planes flying low above Ohio river on Tues

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

We had 20 amphibious military vehicles head to port in Morehead City NC this past Thursday. It was like 7:30 in the morning.. eerie feeling seeing it

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Someone reported The Doomsday plane above the Florida panhandle today and there is talk of a stock market closure next week.

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

I remember a warning#1600

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller😂I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔👀👀👀👀👀

Only followers of this user (@Treetone) can see their posts