#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

How's everyone's spirit tonight?

Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Had a morgellon bump take off four days ago. (i can see a black dot). It became a small ping pong lump almost over night. I won’t share yuck details but after doing everything I know >hourly MMS spray skin treatment, Quecertin 4 a day, Apis homeopathic treatment, sound frequency treatment for morgellon disease - it did not stop growing until I did a rife frequency treatment right on it last night. Now I am using cotizone i have had for years to get the swelling down because it hurts.

I am not jabbed but hosted a family member who was. I refuse to go to get medical treatment here in Canada. i know there is still talk of vax here when you step through their doors.

I am starting a boron cleanse protocol today. It scared me because it was so bad so fast. I prayed for help and the rife idea came to me. I am grateful for divine support. And Anon Up and Telegram friends who shared remedies previously. Now I want to turtle🦋

Only people mentioned by @HereKittyKitty in this post can reply

Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

I’ll look into that. thanks for the suggestion.