Anons... we are approximately 12 1/2 hours away from the 6:30 timeline. Should this come to fruition, the only advice I am able to offer is, Pray. Pray earnestly for our nation, and her military. God bless and keep you all.

Only people mentioned by @Stormy17ishere in this post can reply

In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication

This information was also on Charlie Ward

Don't shoot the measenger but Vincent Kennedy said long ago on Twitter that the account of hsretoucher is a fradulent account 🤷🏼‍♀️ I confirmed that recently that he said that.

I know I'm going to sound like a pessemist BUT ... We have never been given an exact date and time for anything Q has put out for us. Would I LOVE to have this happen today? Sure. I don't know that any of us can know the exact date/time for anything that is about to happen over the next several months.

“Life is never quite what it appears but it is filled with light and color!” #MAGA #fromdarktolight #Godalwayswins

This is all over FB this morning. is it a false narrative? Breitbart has article as well.

Just a Midwest Patriot gal who believes in our Constitutional Republic, the Rule of Law, & 1st & 2nd Amendments #TrumpIsStillMyPresident

Umm...the "109" Senators kinda throws it off for me.
Anyone else?

FEB 12TH????

Yoga & Meditation Instructor, Reiki Master, BQH certified, Lightworker, Wife, Mother, Friend! God Bless Patriots and Q!!!

We know better than to get our hopes up too high but this sure would be nice Patriots!

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

bring. it. on.

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication

2-5-21. 1830.

(1) Show this thread

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Not sure how a fake Biden doing a perp walk gets arrested, but yea lets see it.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

😲😲😲😲♥️♥️♥️🕊🕊🕊🕊🤍🤍🤍🤍🕊🤍🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🕊