Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

JFK_Jr > George > Anonymous > George

Now at Mar_A_Lago

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

reminds me of#jfkjr's meeting at Mar-A-Lago on February 29, 1996
the winter white house Quote💓✨🙏🏻 and the source of one of our Favourite#Trump/kennedy images
hit the rightside arrow for 2nd photo
17th comment

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

Mar-A- lago historically was called the "Winter White House"

Only people mentioned by @Alexandra7Briza in this post can reply

In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication

I know💓❄️I shared a few QOOL articles about Mar-A-Lago & it's veRy Presidential History~ bunkers included~ the day I posted this photo, unknowing at the time ~ until I re-read the back story again~
that this Famous image was taken the veRy day#jfk Jr held an intime gathering~ including#Potus at Mar-A-Lago & made the infamous#WinterWhiteHouse Quote💓🙏🏻🍿✨
Several photos attached ~ hit the➡️on the first photo for more✨

Perhaps the historic date of the Infamous#trumpkennedy picture
February 29th might be a key date this year
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻💞🙏🏻

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

@VincentKennedy posted we were mistaken. The generals weren't the ones that asked President Trump to run.

(2) Show this thread