#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

How's everyone's spirit tonight?

Still holding the line. Proud to be one of VK's first followers! Glad I listened to my gut! #Trump2021 #[they]fooked

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Well VK, glad you asked because I need to vent. My daughter is experiencing enormous anxiety, causing panic attacks. Bad ones, and they are causing her physical pain. She feels this is the result from dealing with normies under the spell of the media and the covid narrative. She's been insulted and degraded at work for wearing her "tin foil hat". Family members own the business at which she is employed, so this makes it even more difficult. I can't believe the horrendous things her aunt has said to her. We discussed that it might be affecting her throat chakra. 5 years unable to speak her truth without being criticized and ridiculed, I feel her body is reacting to it. So my spirit is down in the dumps because I'm very concerned about my daughter's mental health. So I guess I'm saying that I could use some prayers for her! Her name is Erin. Friends, if you could add her to your prayers I would be so grateful. #prayerteam

Only people mentioned by @klaff1717 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Karen Lafferty, click on at the bottom under it