Only people mentioned by @QTip75 in this post can reply

God Humanity Nature Brotherhood Love

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

crazy sauce stuff. lets do this!!

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Interesting. Monkfish also called fishing frogs or frog fish.

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

🦌💥

(1) Show this thread

We share very few sentiments with our government.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Ind55d.
5x5.

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

17 likes lol

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

Decode:
Indeed by VK & President Trump
Monk Fish by VK

Where We Go One, We Go ALL x 3 ...
Q2987
White Squall movie
Q854

And is it a coincidence that Whites QWall@QTip75 posted it 😎

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication

I have four pages of notes/proofs on that movie. The entire movie is written about what’s been happening. It’s almost unbelievable :)

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication

And my first name is Jeff 😎

(3) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

Are you in the background? Some where?

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

"this is an indeed"

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

he had me when he said “ i know tractors” VK . wow

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

Trump also tied eggs with the number 46 too. Having a hard time explaining that one.

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

indeed❤️🤭i love it

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

Monkfish is one word.
Monk Fish > fishing for someone in hiding?

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

VK liked my comments on this post so perhaps I was onto something 🧐

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

🤔Munk Fish Can Be very Dangerous At Dinner Time If Not Paying Attention While slicing, hence the slicing of the word, munkfish🤔InDeed!
munk= Vatican?
Fish= the Crist?
Just a thought.
🤔😎🙏✌️

(2) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response reaper myer to his Publication

🤭i really love these fish

(1) Show this thread

those dont look very tasty

Trying (verb) - to judge (someone or their case) in a court of law. The prisoners were tried for murder.

Monk Fish is very good to eat. It’s usually a high priced fish too.
VK is being cryptic as always...

(2) Show this thread

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

ONE OF MY FAVORITE MOVIES.
🍿🍿🍿🍿WONDERING MONK.

https://youtu.be/NQxJ17DL5i0