"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

This is a prophet with a good track record of hearing from God... Sometimes I forget to check his accounts (he's on FB and TS), but just thought of him and found this. He was also on Rumble's Elijah Streams today.

Many aren't giving dates... But he says God is telling him in the next few days... Pray about this and be prepared. It's fall now... The cabal could fall at anytime now... And Sunday is the special day of Rosh Hashanah, the Jewish new year.

If he's correct about this, hang on. Hold on to God & remember everything we've all talked about here -- that when we start feeling the shaking around the whole world, know it's because the cabal is falling. Hide yourself away in God through prayer and keep the faith.

Remember from "dark to light"... (Am reminding myself of all this, too, as I type.) No fear. Be courageous as you look through eyes of faith with the fire of the Holy Spirit inside you!

We are more than conquerors through Jesus who strengthens us!
πŸ™πŸ’₯πŸ”₯

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

So much is pointing to this. I am heading out on vacation tomorrow and really feel trepidatious about leaving my home because of it. But, I can't stop living, right? I am reminding myself that all of this will happen in God's perfect time, and if this is that time, then I will be wherever I am supposed to be. πŸ™

πŸ™β€οΈYou will be fine!πŸ™πŸ‘All the shaking is for the bad guys. It might get scary, but we just need to keep our eyes on Jesus. He will help us!😊

In response The Real Me to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriot Sam, click on at the bottom under it