Go to http://gematrix.org

type in your full name

and read the translations

I am teaching you how to code

lets go

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

#5 account just nuked. twtter can kiss my a*s #TheMoreYouKnow #OwnYourHealth #Fluoride #Mercury #Additives

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

there's a fat lady singing somewhere lol

Just a lost soul trying to find my way....

this is where i get lost- there are so many responses how do you know whats what... which version are we to look at? jewish, english..?

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response F1r3 ... to her Publication

Its all applicable just read it all

Every version of your name, your birthday typed out into words, --EVERYTHING

its all fractals and it all matters

theres no wrong translation - its just what also numerically lines up with whatever youre searching

For military decodes I take all the capital letters in a tweet then plug them in to gematrix then I take the 3 cypher #'s and plug them in to the Qalerts.app for corresponding drops.

Keep playing with it and running different messages that come to you thru the gematrix calculator. Whatever resonates- follow that.

Love you!

(1) Show this thread

all i got back was every thing i saw or have read in the past 3 months. except for the angel blood thing.

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Thats interesting. Thsnks for the enlitenment

#wwg1wga #thegreatawakening #godwins im a patriot from the land chosen by the true order of templars

the english one

#wwg1wga #thegreatawakening #godwins im a patriot from the land chosen by the true order of templars

im kinky like that........ lolololololol .....not