✨ Christian. Patriot. PureBlood. ✨

I bought the horse paste. im still unsure if we csn use this, or how to use it. Ive been told it will work to help kill all our parasites. Anyone know?

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

One Truth, One Song, One Energy - PRINCE. ☔️🕊🚲☮️🎶💜 EVeRyThinG IS FREQUENCY! The ONLY way 2 WIN the Game is 2 NOT play the Game! 🦅🇺🇸😎

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

No more than the amount of an eraser on a pencil. Daily.

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response June Nelson to her Publication

Thanks for sharing. I took all the way to the 200lb pound mark yesterday, i guess i did it wrong.

(1) Show this thread

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

yes it works it needs to be taken by your weight

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

The dosage is measured out by weight
There are markers on the plunger ( I use the Durvet) for # of pounds
I did two doses a week for six weeks a year ago & cleared up a bacterial infestation that I'd had for decades but didn't have diagnosed until about six months before
I still take it once a week & take a dose of Fenbendazole - it also has cancer curing properties

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

Awesome, i have the same one thats apple flavored. I cant say i have anything thats ailing me, but just turned 40 and I know we all have many parasites and nano bacteria. thanks for your response, and God Bless!

(1) Show this thread