#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Human Saves!

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

😢 im not crying...u are. Human love for animals knows no bounds. 🤍

I am currently trying to save my frosty faced little Mrs Weinerdog. She has a really bad UTI and the antibiotics she was given caused her to stop eating. Her antibiotics were changed. But given her age and cardiac issues.. its the last antibiotic that they have that is strong enough. Please pray for my Missy … (aka Mooder Pooder Motor Scooter) 🙏🏼❤️🐾

In response Victor This Guy to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Kdoner12 in this post can reply

In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 Mooder Pooder Motor Scooter 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Forgot to mention, she was close to death and I had to force-feed her for a month or so. Really bad condition.

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Just in case the same with dogs. My cat stopped eating for another reason and developed a fatty liver syndrome. The clinic I took her to strung me along for two months with no results. Thankfully the next vet immediately said I don’t see signs of cancer, tested for thyroid or liver-found to have the liver problem and Then only had to go 5 times for a repeat of, drip to hydrate her for 5 min, and a gel He put behind her ear (forget the name) which stimulates appetite. At first she would eat the first day and then it sliwed down, but by the fourth time she was eating normally and took it up to fifth time to be safe. She’s back to normal and healthy and happy. I hope this helps and I really would like to know if you succeed. It’s usually more simple then they say.

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication

I will look into this. Thank you!

(1) Show this thread

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Prayers for you all and speedy healing!

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication

(2) Show this thread

MMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A MIRACLE CCURE
CURES EVERYTHING
HERE A DOG WAS CURED:
https://mmstestimonials.co/animals/my-dog-had-a-water-infection-cried-every-time-he-went-to-the-toilet

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Jim Humble was fighting the cabal before many. I'm happy for him the truth will soon be made known.

(1) Show this thread

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. /3 John 1:4 @LittleMsClarity on Twitter / X / WWG1WGA

❤️🙏🙏❤️Love and Prayers.🙏❤️ PRETTY PAW FRENS.

What a Dear sweet girl, my love and prayers for her. So much love to you 💞

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

I have had 4 incredible Dachshunds, my Jazzypeach went over the rainbow 🌈in January, she was 16❤️I am sending you and your beautiful Miss Frosty face all my love and prayers 🙏🏼❤️🐶🐾💥

🙏🙏🙏

True Patriot, loves god my family and my country! Trump supporter, and true Republican!

Lord, I lift this beautiful puppy up to you,. Wrap him in your security and heal him from the top of the head to the tip of its tail and everywhere in between Amen!

Patriot and light holder wishing Love for all of humanity. Organic farmer. WWG1WGA

Much love to you both! Vitamin C (buffered like ester c) is a natural antibiotic, and i give older pups kelp meal ontheir feed and moringa. Just like us, they need a big boost in nutrition. Wishing puppy well!

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Praying for Missy Mooder Pooder Motor Scooter to get to excellent health 🙏🏻❤️

I Love Christ, My Family and My Country 💗Let Love Lead You💗

🙏🏻💞
Have you tried a bit of acv with the mother in her water?

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

In response Compassionate Witness to her Publication

Never heard of it 🤔. ACV I have but not the other

(1) Show this thread

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Healing Prayers for beautiful Missy 🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Praying for Missy and you!

In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication

Thank you all ❤️. I love my weiner babies a great deal.

(1) Show this thread

The Best is yet to come. God Wins! Save Our Children. Matthew 7:12

🙏

collodial silver is worth a try if that doesnt work. natures antibiotic. sending prayers

you got it what sweetie

Get some GOOD grade doggy cbd, and look into some black seed oil. CBD is amazing, with black seed oil read any liver trouble can't use it, but then found on that info that was opposite of that, so THAT still looking into. CBD is amazing.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

DEF praying for your fur friend, that is good info. Also. BOTH natural and God made.

(1) Show this thread

Here to support my President, my country and THE CHILDREN 🙏🏻🙏🏻 🙏🏻 💥💥THE STAGE IS SET💥💥

🙏🏻

Retired Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Laboratory Technician. No mask, no job. Go figure. WWG!WGA! 😉🌴 Purged w/Trump.

🙏🌴

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

🙏☝🙏☝🙏☝🏁🤍🏁🙏☝🙏☝🙏☝

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Praying without ceasing for Missy! 🙏🙏🙏
Sending healing energies and lots of love! 🌈🕊💗✨