Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

AMEN TO THAT GODS PLAN IS ALWAYS PERFECT

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

2 Samuel 22:33

(1) Show this thread

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

And I thank God all the time! He has saved me so many times i cant count them.....I was a 70's teen who liked fun adventure and thought i was indestructable back then. And yes i Smoked Pot. 😊🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏💕💕💕. PRAISE GOD!!! 🙏

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Always His plan. Always answered prayer.... always in His time. ✝️🕊✨💫💝🙏

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Kim V.. to her Publication

Amen. 🛐

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response Kim V.. to her Publication

😊🙏🙏🙏❤❤❤🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

(2) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

🙏🏻🕊❤️God’s Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.

I learned through much personal tribulation...I do not know all the moving parts ahead of me to even make a life plan, let alone decision for my future. It is heavenly to follow God’s Plan for He knows my heart’s desire, because He created me and knows everything about me. Now I follow your guidance Heavenly Father and so much happier✝️🎶❤️🎉