Remaining in the positive is important, especially now, remain strong.

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Thank you! I needed that today more than anything! Having a "small voice" on social media, even asking for help seems futile😔, but then your post, out of the blue....gave me what I needed. That was god working through you. You are blessed.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication

WE are Blessed Sister, WE. Thank You God for Always delivering the message. Love to You Stacy. 🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Yep

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response NEO ONE to his Publication
MercyMe - Grace Got You (Official Lyric Video) - YouTube

From the album "Lifer." Available everywhere now! Stream or download your copy at the links below.Apple Music: http://smarturl.it/MMLiferAppleMusic iTunes: h...

(1) Show this thread

Just stumblin through life

He’s with us now and unto the end of the age, brother. We just gotta endure until He makes His move

In response BlockII to his Publication

Amen. Patient Endurance. 🙏❤️

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response BlockII to his Publication

🙏🏻Amen✝️ btw your profile name 😂😂😂I had a “block” party today after deciding not to tolerate satan’s messages in my feed anymore🔥🤜🏻❤️

(2) Show this thread