WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 TRUST THE PLAN

Only people mentioned by @Hyssop_Cedar in this post can reply

A grandmother that thanks God every day for DJT. Totally behind "Q". Thanks to all I follow that keep me informed. Great time to be aliv

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

I hope you are charging them the same as us. We have been with Starlink from the get-go. Don't forget about us. We love it, but a price increase - are we funding all this?

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Daisy Foxburr to her Publication

Hmmm…….Same here.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 TRUST THE PLAN

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

And I have dinner guests tonight and won’t be able to watch the rally! 🥲 I can’t wait to read everyone’s updates……

(1) Show this thread