From Sidney via@SantaSurfing - Trump is *actually* winning 2/3rds of the Election Fraud cases filed while the#FakeNews#MSM continues to deny that all of Trump's cases were lost.

#MAGA

Only people mentioned by @HelloWorld in this post can reply

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Dennis Jorgenson to his Publication

Fantastic

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

I am soooooo furious at the fake news....I cannot wait for justice ....they have deceived sooo mnay and caused soooo much PAIN and gosh sooo much CHAOS

Teaching my wife gun SAFETY USN-AS-16,AS-36,PHM-4,DDG-965.Vietnam Vet. OATH to the Constitution and Country is for Life ,Pureblood,WWG1WGA

can we please see the list? i want to know!

πŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacπŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWπŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWπŸ’§

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Jane Doeβœ”οΈ to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

In response Jane Doeβœ”οΈ to her Publication

I am still waiting on arrests and convictions, and waiting, and waiting! In fact, I have been waiting for FOUR Years now, anyone else? I think that would be proof that there is not a TWO_TIER JUSTICE SYSTEM and America really does have law and order for all. If you think I exaggerate, let me know.

(3) Show this thread

I would hate to have to face the justice the MSM is. WOW!

#JesusMySavior #GodWins #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #TRUMP #QAnon #WWG1WGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE #Patriot #1A #2A #4A #ConstitutionalConservative

In response Angela Martin to his Publication

Goes to show, everything on TV is a lie. Hell, the#FakeNews#MSM can't even get the weather right all the time.

(1) Show this thread