Only people mentioned by @ItzaDEWsy in this post can reply

Proud American Patriot. Would rather be a free man in my grave than living as a puppet or a slave. Son/Father/Brother/Musician

In response Itza DEW-Z to his Publication

11.3 - Yes!!!!!

Buckle the Fook Up!!

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

In response Gina Larson to her Publication

could be ploy to move good guys into place for mass arrests. planes and trains. going deep. nothing is what it seems.

my measurement of shit hitting the fan. if rally is cancelled batten down the hatches. if not then business as usual. but we’re close AF. 🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

Happy Fall of cabal?...11.3

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Ethiopian Calendar today 1/13

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

In response SMa rk. to his Publication

boom

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response SMa rk. to his Publication

😂🤣 I was just going to ask you what calendar showed 11.3! And tomorrow is 9/11 on the Julian calendar? Feels like Christmas to me!

(2) Show this thread