Reminder...

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Winning ...

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Harold Holman to his Publication

this is deep

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

In response memes matter to her Publication

🐸🐢🐢🐢

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dupont_Circle_station
comet ping pong is located on Connecticut Avenue in Washington, D.C.'s Chevy Chase neighborhood. Owned by James Alefantis,i am sure you know,just adding incase

Alefantis name in French
IS an anagram for
"I Love Children"
HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT!
→→👹🤺🤺🤺

In response memes matter to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Susie_Q in this post can reply

In response Susie __Q to her Publication

How do we reclaim our languages
when 90 plus percent of everything
has been Cabal corrupted ?

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

I don't give Yuckies a place in my vocabulary. I refuse to give Yuckies a platform in my life.
I use correct terminology and suggest others to do the same.

If Yuckies don't have a platform they'll go do something else another way and folks will retrieve those words that belong to us!

Yuckies ARE .0000000000001+
of the population but they try to be the loudest making it look as if they are the majority.

Father God, Jesus, AND You
Make The Majority. 💕🙏💕👍💕
AMEN! 💕🙏💕👍💕

(1) Show this thread

In response Susie __Q to her Publication