I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦… #WWG1WGA

πŸ’•
In case you missed Jimmie's latest ~ Gilligan's Island

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

I said having a mountain on an island would be perfect, but if that means we have to have 4 seasons, I would rather just have the island. I've seen enough snow and shoveled myself out too many times to count. Warm weather is what I crave.

If the mountain is high enough, we could hsve snow only up there snd still grest weather below! We live now where we can snow ski at 9,000ft in the morning in winter, and water ski on the lake in the afternoon. Best of both worlds! compromise?

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Vlord in this post can reply

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Vicki Lord to her Publication

Where is that? An island? Sounds like a great place. If you tell me, you may get a neighbor.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Not an island unfortunately, so we’d still need to find one. lol. I’m living in the desert part time in southern Nevada right now, with mountains and a huge lake, and peaceful BLM land surrounding me. Come try it out! Bring your horse though.

(1) Show this thread