Watching Hannity part 2 Trump interview...why does Trump continue to support the V?

This is why I no longer will vote for him again. Something is VERY wrong with him as he continues to push this. Q says POTUS remains neutral. NO HE HAS NOT. He's clearly supporting the killer shots. He knows what they are doing to people. People really need to stand up to him and say no more. We don't want to hear this anymore..yet the blind follow him and ignore that he's being just as corrupt as the cabal. Its horrifying to think he has continued this charade. And people here on Anonup really need to wake up to this and TELL HIM NO MORE. It blows my mind how so many blindly support him and ignore this critical piece of his push. This is why I don't listen to any of his interviews and NOW his rallies anymore. He talks in circles and mostly about the same thing. WHY BOTHER to watch this charade of his. It baffles me no one is standing up to him over this. NOONE! ITS MURDER...clear as day. People are being murdered and he is supporting that. Doesnt that make him a killer too? THINK!

In response Harmony Ahead to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply

Have I not commanded you? Be strong & courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged" #Silentnomore, #Truth #nofear

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

I don't know how you wouldn't listen to his rallies or interviews. He literally gives us decodes, hand signals, and comms during them. I would be a nut if I didn't have the information about where we are in operations. I don't even care if that isn't really him. If it wasn't for the comms and being able to follow what's going on around the world as a result of what he is laying down it would be unbearable.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

There is a reason for everything he does. I don't know what that reason is, but he has not steered us wrong. Does the vax target certain bloodlines? Did people who died from what they believed was the vax, actually something else.

I trust him implicitly.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

I trust no man. I only trust God. When you trust man, you already failed.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

And BTW, I dont hate Trump. I just dont support him pushing a KILLER Bioweapon and it makes him look VERY bad. He really has lost alot of supporters over his push. Trump needs to return to finish this mission..this plan. And I doubt he will run again for any office so me not voting for him..wont matter. You folks really need to think this thru....

(3) Show this thread

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

doo doo vibes

In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication

thats ok, stick your head in the sand. that makes you a normie...still in the matrix. Trump should have remained neutral. It would have been the best thing he could have done..but he hasnt. Not one single person understands him pushing the killer jab. NOT ONE. Something is very wrong with that. we can always make sense of things in almost all cases on things...things that make sense or tie together..but not this. There is no dot to connect. I am saying EVERYONE needs to stand up to Trump and stop allowing him to run you over. Maybe thats what he is waiting for...for people to fight back and no one is. Its sad.

(1) Show this thread