Only people mentioned by @Storm1721 in this post can reply

In response Storm Kennedy to his Publication

When I say this, I get torn up. We are"One Nation, Under God!"

Hard Rock Constitutional Conservative Freedom Fighter #WWG1WGA #SavetheChildren #2A #MoanLabe No coins sold or bought

Sorry, America First

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Importand distinction -#expandyourthinking

Love God & Fighting for President Trump till the end!

🙌🙌🙌🙌 ThanQ for sharing.

Got a calling from God the Father... "SERVE GOD AND THOSE HE LOVES." I hope to always heed that. Happily married to a Marine Veteran.

where does that account post?

Happily married for 30+ years. I'm the ONLY one in my circle remotely awake. No DM 🚫

In response SJ. Rocks to her Publication

Not on gab or clouthub so where did this come from?

(1) Show this thread

I think it is high time to stop listening to Joe M and think for ourselves. He is a great motivator, but time to ween off his tit. He took us far, to wake us up. He did his job. No need to be hanging on his every word. IJS.

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Aboriginal Babe to her Publication

Joe M is a voice I have come to trust over time and which I value.

I have always done my own research and I am sure many other do as well.

🙏❤️

Peace and Unity

In response Aboriginal Babe to her Publication

It's not over yet, there's too much evil in the world, some bastard is launching a worse COVID 21 virus over Europe from a plane, we need to find out where it's made! ANGLIA? know .😪😪😪😪😪

(2) Show this thread